So these past few days have been kind of stressful and i feel like I'm going crazy. My son just turned 3 a few weeks ago and i think that the threes are worse than the twos. He has been clinging to his daddy now and i don't know how I'm going to handle him while daddy is gone I'm going to try to get him involved in as much as possible but there is not many things for a three year old to get involved in. I wish that i could find a job i like being a stay at home mom but we really need the money and it is not easy to find a job in this economy and defiantly not easy to find a job in San Diego.
i often sit a wonder if I'm ever going to find a job because it seems like you have to have experience every where and that no one will hire so that you can get the experience that you need which is kind of dumb if you ask me. i think that they only want the people that have all the experience so that they don't have to do there job and train some one new. i would love to have a job in the medical Field or maybe even doing journalism i took them both in high school and i love them both. I am taking classes in medical billing and coding but i don't seem to be getting any where with that and it just not for me but i will need it anyway to go for medical assisting so I'm going to go ahead and finish. i took two years of journalism and loved it i had so much fun.
So in the end i gusse that it all comes down to me just being tired of staying in the house all the time. Don't get me wrong i love being a stay at home mom but with us only having one car its not like we can get out of the house and do some thing because my husband has the car while he is at work. Yes we go out in the back yard and play with the dogs or play ball or we go to the park or go for a walk but its not the same as getting in the car and just getting away from the house.
well i gusse that is enough about me for today or maybe something else will happen and i will wirte more later you never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment