Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just another day

Today is one of those days where i don't feel like doing anything and i have a ton of house work that needs to be done. I think I'm just still tried from the weekend we had our sons 3rd birthday party this weekend and everything that had to be done for the party just wore me out.

I cant believe that our deployment time is coming up so fast and im not ready for my husband to be gone again i miss having him with me all the time and i gusse this is why for the past couple of weeks i have had these days where i have no energy to get the house clean or even to do anything. I know that i need to get it togeather and get ready for this deployment but im just not ready. Is anyone ever ready for deployment time when it gets here i know that i never am.

I think it is time for me to find some thing to blog about how to prepare for a deployment since that time is coming so if you have any ideas let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment